E-motion Yoga Immersion , April 14
E-motion Yoga is the lost art of Taoist-Chinese Yoga for optimising your health physically, energetically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
In this one day immersion we will nourish ourselves by experiencing Taoist Yoga as well as learning about the Science and Philosophy of this system.
In China, Taoist Yoga is known as Neidan and forms an integral part of Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is a 2000+ year old Yoga System that includes 5 main parts:
1. Tao Yin - Floor based Chinese Yoga stretching designed by Kung Fu monks for making your physical body healthy, flexible and strong.
2. Qi Gong (Energy Cultivation) - Slow moving rotation, circulation and articulation meditations that remove pain and inflammation and opens the energy channels in your body. You will have a simple, effective and fun QiGong set you can do anytime and anywhere after this immersion.
3. Zifa Gong (Spontaneous Cultivation) - Mostly a lost practice in our culture. Zifa means spontaneous and Gong means cultivation. We will learn to spontaneously move energy in our bodies with Shaking Medicine or as Science calls it Therapeutic Neurogenic Tremouring. This is how mammals and many other animals move to heal many ailments.
4. Nei Gong - These are internal cultivation meditation exercises such as the Microcosmic Orbit, Embryonic Breathing, Inner Smile and more.
5. Nei Guan - Classic inner witness meditation known as Vipassana in India.
We will guide you through these levels of Taoist Yoga, which is designed to improve natural strength and flexibility, while also accessing deep layers to heal emotional and physical trauma by balancing your nervous and hormonal system.
Shaking Medicine (Zifa Gong) is an ancient lost secret and truly revolutionary for our modern culture, as it offers a simple way for anyone at any level to clear emotional layers through Shaking Medicine.
The Taoist Yoga system brings in vital tools for you to use on your journey. For instance, it is important to clear your trauma and trapped emotions with Zifa Gong before meditating because it is not effective to meditate and sit still in a traumatised body that just wants to move and shake according to the Taoists.
All of this can be achieved by using the body and moving into feeling. We will be increasing our emotional and feeling intelligences, experiencing deep levels of parasympathetic relaxed (rest and digest) states of our nervous system, where many natural healing functions of our body occur, learning the Science and philosophy of Taoist Yoga, obtaining tools that can be used to keep us healthy for our entire life, and much more.
Many people who do not like regular Yoga actually say they love E-motion Yoga, which caters to all levels no matter how athletic or not athletic, overweight or not overweight, in pain and inflammation or not in pain and inflammation, young or old, and so on. Also, people who already love Yoga greatly enjoy adding these powerful tools to their Yo