Welcome to E-motion Yoga
Have you ever wondered if there were an easy way to heal the mind using the body?
How do mammals in nature bounce back so quickly from traumatic experiences?
How did our ancestors and how do indigenous people all over the world heal mental illness?
E-motion Yoga guides you through all five levels of Taoist Yoga, which is designed to heal pain, inflammation and improve natural strength and flexibility, while also accessing deep emotional layers to heal emotional and physical trauma by balancing your nervous and hormonal system.
Shaking Medicine (Zifa Gong) is an ancient lost secret and truly revolutionary for our modern culture, as it offers a simple way for anyone at any level to clear emotional layers by accessing deep states of meditation.
Moving meditation (QiGong) and Shaking Medicine (Zifa Gong) are vital elements for self-healing, yet commonly missing and misunderstood in the mainstream Yoga teachings and our modern culture.
This 2000+ year old Chinese Medical Exercise System includes 5 main parts:
1. Tao Yin - Chinese Yoga stretching designed by Kung Fu monks.
2. Qi Gong - Slow moving rotation and articulation moving mediation.
3. Zifa Gong - Dancing and spontaneous involuntary Shaking Medicine.
4. Nei Gong - Internal cultivation meditation exercises such as Microcosmic Orbit, Embryonic Breathing and Inner Smile.
5. Nei Guan - Classic inner witness meditation known as Vipassana in India.